RAMH services for mental health in Renfrewshire
As the world continues its recovery from the anxiety and isolation, RAMH’s James Power details the support available right here in Renfrewshire.
It’s been a difficult time for everyone and that has made our work even more important than it already was. We’re still here to support all over 16s in Renfrewshire with their mental health.
Since March 2020, we have been busy adapting all our services so they can be delivered online and only now are we starting to see some in-person support resume.
That being said, we’ve still been helping people in the same way we always have: by promoting recovery from mental ill health and empowering people to build independent, fulfilled lives.
We offer free, confidential services which provide:
- Immediate support in crisis situations for residents aged 16 and over in Renfrewshire
- Individualised care and practical support to people in their own homes
- One to one counselling sessions with a qualified counsellor
- Employability support to help individuals gain or maintain employment and/or volunteering opportunities
- A range of social, creative, therapeutic, educational and physical activity groups
- Support to family, friends, carers and the wider community through information and education
If you feel like you could benefit from using our services, please call 0141 847 8900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You can self-refer to RAMH for free and you don’t need a medical diagnosis to use our services.
Our crisis line FIRST is also available to all over 16s in Renfrewshire. If you are feeling suicidal or experiencing a crisis in your mental health, please contact us. Call 0800 221 8929 and you’ll be able to speak to one of our trained staff.
- A Helping Hand for Mental Health
- Always Included Johnstone – uplifting a community
- Laura’s Pamper Van – top tips from the mobile beautician
For more information on RAMH services for mental health, visit the website.