Returning to Work
As we gradually emerge from the pandemic and people continue to deal with the after-effects of all that’s transpired, we believe that the work that RAMH do has never been more vital. With that in mind, we’ve teamed up with the Renfrewshire-based mental health organisation to spotlight the help that is at everyone’s disposal.
Going back to your workplace after such a long period of time might be making you feel anxious.
You might be feeling
• uneasy at the thought of mixing with colleagues again
• worried about the risk of Covid
• not sure about changes in your workplace
• uncertain about doing your job again
Remind yourself of the good things about returning to the office.
These might include
• having more of a separation between home and work life
• being able to see your colleagues again
• getting back into a routine you’ve missed
• listening to office banter
Take it easy, it will take time to settle back in.
Look after yourself. Eat a balanced diet, get a good sleep at night, stay hydrated and keep active.
Talk if you need to. It’s better to talk it out than bottle it up.